Re: A Resource Inquiry Regarding Free Speech, Privacy and Technology

On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 07:17:47PM -0700, Fiona Causer wrote:
> Hi There,
>
> I am curious if you are the administrator for this site: debian.org/News/weekly/2001/26
>
> I am a researcher / writer involved with a new project whose mission it is to provide accurate and useful information for those interested in the practice of law, whether as a lawyer or paralegal. I recently produced an article detailing the complex relationship between law and technology and the legal implications on personal privacy and free speech. I would love to share this resource with those who might find it useful and am curious of you are the correct person to contact about such a request?
>
> Thank you!

I'd suggest trying the debian-project mailing list. There is also the
debian-news mailing list, but unless it actually is news which involves
Debian then I don't think it would be considered relevant, although I
could be wrong.

Have you considered groklaw or even LWN?

   -- Napoleon Bonaparte