Re: A Resource Inquiry Regarding Free Speech, Privacy and Technology

On Lu, 14 mai 12, 19:17:47, Fiona Causer wrote:
> Hi There,

Hi Fiona,

> I am curious if you are the administrator for this site:
> debian.org/News/weekly/2001/26
>
> I am a researcher / writer involved with a new project whose mission
> it is to provide accurate and useful information for those interested
> in the practice of law, whether as a lawyer or paralegal. I recently
> produced an article detailing the complex relationship between law and
> technology and the legal implications on personal privacy and free
> speech. I would love to share this resource with those who might find
> it useful and am curious of you are the correct person to contact
> about such a request?

The Debian Weekly news has been replaced with the Debian Project News
(bi-weekly) and you can reach the editors either via the public mailing
list http://lists.debian.org/debian-publicity or via the not-public
address press@debian.org

Kind regards,
Andrei