Re: Regarding installation of xipdump-1.5.2.tgz on red hat linux 5 Enterprise Edition

On Sat, May 12, 2012 at 05:46:07PM +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> In this case I suspect CC is wanted ;). I don't think the OP is
> subscribed to this list.

You may well be right, but how to know?  If one posts requests for help on
a mailing list, I think the onus is on one to read the list afterwards. If
they miss a reply, that's their own fault. You then never run the risk of
annoying someone (and violating CoC) with an unwanted CC.