Re: OT: More about GPG signing

On Sat, 12 May 2012 09:07:04 -0500, Indulekha wrote:

> On Sat, May 12, 2012 at 12:18:14PM +0000, Camaleón wrote:

>> > Tourette's doesn't compel people to send obscenities via email, it's
>> > just verbal and gestures. You got trolled.
>>
>> You're completely wrong.
>>
>> But you can read and learn (from Wikipedia article):
>>
>> ***
>> "(...) Tourette's was once considered a rare and bizarre syndrome, most
>> often associated with the exclamation of obscene words or socially
>> inappropriate and derogatory remarks (coprolalia), but this symptom is
>> present in only a small minority of people with Tourette's.[1]" ***
>
> What, so now the *lack* of a described symptom is proof it exists?
> Nowhere in that article does it say that Tourette's makes people write
> obscenities. And that's with good reason, because it doesn't.

Indulekha, I won't explain about what a disease is or isn't. Should you
are insterested in knowing more about this specific illness then go, read
and taught yourself, this is not a medical list.

But if you are pretending to explain to me what's what I lived *in first
person* with that guy, well, that's going too far and a bit arrogant from
your part, man...

Greetings,

--
Camaleón