Re: OT: More about GPG signing

On Sat, 2012-05-12 at 10:02 +0000, Camaleón wrote:
> I don't know why is that you smile. For the people involved it was not
> funny at all :-(

If you know about tics than it shouldn't be an issue. I'm an idiot
myself and once I met another highly gifted idiot. He was a stutterer.
This was an issue, since it takes minutes to communicate spoken, what
usually is possible in seconds. I anyway enjoy talking with him, since
all the other people on that party who thought that he might be
intellectually disabled, didn't nearly reach his IQ.
I would like to have more tolerance on this planet.

I don't like "normal" people, they're suspect to me. What exactly is
"normal"? Raping children? Selling guns? Dunno! Most of so called
"anomalous people" usually don't do unethical things that often as
averaged people do.

- Ralf