Re: OT: More about GPG signing

On Sat, 12 May 2012 12:21:01 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:

> On Sat, 2012-05-12 at 10:02 +0000, Camaleón wrote:
>> I don't know why is that you smile. For the people involved it was not
>> funny at all :-(
>
> If you know about tics than it shouldn't be an issue.

(...)

Ralf, I don't know how to tell this with plain (and kind) words becasue
you seem don't understanding nothing at all... from nothing.

In a mailing list there is no "face to face" comunication, you only get
mesages from a person that you don't know and you had no previous
relation with and you are unaware of his real intentions... So, if a
person starts sending posts impersonating you, insulting the other
mailing list users and harming them -despite you consider his disease to
be something "enjoyable" (which I think is not)- is nothing laughable at
all.

And is not funny because it was something the user could not control so
finally, IIRC, he had to be banned and some of the of users started
signing their own posts :-/

Greetings,

--
Camaleón