Re: OT: More about GPG signing

On Sat, 2012-05-12 at 01:43 -0700, T Elcor wrote:
> If one still feels strongly that signed emails should not be used on
> this list, one may want to suggest such a change to the Debian Code of
> Conduct.

I'm against general signing, but I guess we should be free to use it, if
we wont use it and it's good if some Debian developers sign, to ensure
that they are really the developers. There's useful signing and OTOH an
idiotic signing fetish. IIUC this is what all those discussions are
about. It's not a discussion against signing on an open mailing list per
se.