Re: Debian Administrator's Handbook

On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 9:27 AM, Phil Dobbin <bukowskiscat@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 10/05/12 14:21, Lars Noodén wrote:
>
>> The Debian Administrator's Handbook is available for sale and download:
>>
>>       http://debian-handbook.info/
>

> Excellent. I've been looking forward to this for a long time. Off to
> Lulu to get a dead tree... :-)

Indeed!  I was straight off to the webpage to download all the formats
and buy a copy of the book.  I even created my Lulu account just to do
it!  I've been recommending to friends that they invest in the book as
well.  This will join Martin Krafft's "The Debian System" (for which I
long for a second edition) on my bookshelf, and will become just as
well worn from reading!

--
Chris