Re: putting audio files onto a DVD

Scott, Indulekha, Sharon and Camaleon,

Thanks so much for your replies. I had previously looked and looked again at some of the recommendations you have given me and looked at the new ones too. Am just going to give it up for right now as it was really just something I was going to try to do but not realizing that DVD's are that much different from CD's. in their uses etc. It really just isn't that big a deal. I was trying to do something to give to a friend but since it's so much a struggle to do and may not work anyway, I will probably just use Audacity to split the file and use two CD's if I do it at all.

I really do appreciate all of your replies. You all have been so helpful in the past and if there is anything I can help with I try and will try to do so more when I run into a situation that I might actually have some knowledge about. You are all great and again, thanks so much for your help.

Best regards and Cheers.
Whit