putting audio files onto a DVD

Sorry for the interruption but have tried to find a linux program which will allow me to put andio files onto DVD's. I have one particular file which is just too large to fit on a CD and so wanted to put it on a DVD but haven't been able to find a way to do it. The files is an .mp3 and I need it to play on a dvd player as an audio file. i can copy it as a data file but that will only play on a computer.

Anyone know of a program which will do audio files onto DVD's?

TIA
Whit