Re: debian 6.0.4 grub installation failed.

Thanks everyone for the kind support after long R&D and your tips help
me to went through the situation.

Thanks every one. :)

just FYI : i am using 320 GB HD for booting the system and 2TBx2
drives  are just for RAID and backup the stuff

things are started well. Thanks God :)

Thank you all,