Re: netinst.iso - a "learning experience"- Part (-1) Gparted Live

On Sun, 2012-05-06 at 08:30 +0200, an unknown sender wrote:
> Using Gparted, I could not find a way to create ONE
> partition using all the space of the TWO now 'deleted'
> partitions.

For many people it's self-explaining how to do this. If it isn't
self-explaining for you, I recommend to read a manual.

Anyway, if you e.g. has got

[used partition a] [free space x] [used partition b] [free space y]

then move [used partition b] to the left to get

[used partition a] [used partition b] [free space x and y became 1]

then create a new partition for the free space.

Hth,
Ralf