Re: [OT] Mails coming from "joe1assistly@gmail.com"

Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:

> But I still fail to see what can cause this which OTOH, only happens in
> this mailing list (I follow -read/post- another Debian mailing lists via
> Gmane but I don't get this kind of replies :-?).

Can you actually post via usenet, and if so, how?
I tried that a few times, but my posts never showed up,
so I got the impression the mail2news thingie was strictly
one way.

Also, not so long ago someone emailed me to complain that I
was breaking threads. Am I? It looks just fine to me on usenet...

--
 Indulekha