Script request for files truncating with genisoimage

i am using genisoimage on this folder ...../home/boztu/Music/Irish Celtic
Music Collection Version 2 .... which contains 2976 mp3s, but it is truncating
the file names after the first word of their title. It appears to be doing this
at the first space that it encounters, so I'm hoping someone can help me by
suggesting a script that I can run that will remove all spaces in the file
names, before .mp3, to enable genisoimage to run properly. The iso it creates
is 18.9gbs in size and I then run split to make it into 4gb sized files to be
burnt to dvds.

Can you help me please? I realise that I'm asking a lot but script
writing is not something that I'm very good at and dont know where to
start.

Thank
Sharon.

--
A taste of linux = http://www.sharons.org.uk/taste/index.html
Debian 6,0.4, Gnome 1:2.30+7, LibreOffice 3.5.1