Re: PS/2 Keyboard and Mice not working (USB is) on X

On Monday 30 April 2012 12:17:50 Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> I don't waste time with the mouse, I need the time to set up much more
> important things.
>
> IMO Linux is the best choice for my needs, but it cause a lot of
> problems regarding to basics like the graphics and other hardware, e.g.
> a simple old faithful mouse.
>
> - Ralf

You seem to be continuing to discount completely the possibility that the
mouse is faulty.  This is especially likely if it is old.

You really have no evidence at all, so far as I can see, for the FUD about
Debian that you were disseminating.

Lisi