Re: debian 6.0.4 DVD #2

On Thu, 26 Apr 2012 17:57:02 -0400, Joe Zien wrote:

> I installed debian 6.0.4 DVD #1 and it is working fine. Later I
> downloaded iso's #2 and 3.
> Tried to boot up #2 iso, won't boot up. How do I install 2 and 3?

Additional DVDs (or CD media) only add more packages that you can install
when no Internet access is possible or your connection speed is very
unrealiable/slow.

If that's your case, you will have to add the additional DVD as available
source in you "/etc/apt/sources.list" file which is usually better to do
it using a dedicated tool (apt-cdrom).

More information:

http://www.debian.org/CD/faq/index.en.html

Greetings,