Re: How To Install A Complete LEMP (Linux - EngineX (Nginx HTTP SERVER) - Mysql - PHP) Server (Not LAMP...) On Debian Squeese

I concur... the best thing for you is going on the search engines find documentation that will provide you the information on how-to.  What I can personally tell you, I currently do use Nginx as a front to serve https web sites, but then it pushes to a cluster of Apache servers on the backend.  Its great for simply doing that for me...