How To Install A Complete LEMP (Linux - EngineX (Nginx HTTP SERVER) - Mysql - PHP) Server (Not LAMP...) On Debian Squeese

Hi all

i just want to setup debian webserver with Nginx

i installed and i am getting "Welcome to nginx!" page but i am not getting other pages which is in the www directory like "info.php" so could u please sent me the  How To Install A Complete LEMP (Linux - EngineX (Nginx HTTP SERVER) - Mysql - PHP) Server (Not LAMP...) On Debian squeese that could help me a lot me to to setup a good web server with Nginx