Re: Installing python-django 1.4 on squeeze

On Fri, 20 Apr 2012 22:26:43 +0200, Aves wrote:

> Hi,

Hi. Please, no hmtl posts, thanks.

> I'd like to install django 1.4 on squeeze.

(...)

Just a quick notes on this (others will comment on the pinning issue) :-)

There is django 1.3 available in backports, just in case it servers your
needs.

And a side note... I don't know about Django requirements/dependencies
but being pure python web based framework, have you considered to install
it directly from the upstream project? :-?

Greetings,

--
Camaleón