Re: Installing python-django 1.4 on squeeze

Sorry for HTML,

You're right, the best way to figure it out is probably to download
django from upstream. But I think django 1.4 needs python > 2.6.6 (which
is unfortunately the latest available version on Squeeze I believe).

I'm gonna check all of this.

--
Aves,
FSF Associate Member