Re: how to change bubble size ?

On Fri, 20 Apr 2012 10:08:57 +0530, J. Bakshi wrote:

> On Thu, 19 Apr 2012 17:03:54 +0000 (UTC) Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 19 Apr 2012 13:59:34 -0300, Iuri Guilherme dos Santos Martins
>> wrote:

(...)

>> > lxappearence does not manage this.
>> >
>> > You are probably talking about the libnotify used with gtk.
>>
>> I can't tell. The OP said "notify-deamon" so I thought he was referring
>> to the "notification-daemon" package...
>>
> exactly... it is notification-daemon available in debian.... But the
> bubble is too big and I want to minimize its size as well as it's font
> size.

Mmm, let me search a bit.

(googling-around)

[SOLVED]Customize notification-daemon

But it looks pretty hard because the style sheet is not documented and
you'll have to download the source package (from Debian), edit the
"theme.c" file and rebuild the package again. To me, too expensive and
time consuming :-P but hey, it's Friday, there's a long weekend in the
corner...

Greetings,

--
Camaleón