Seeking aptitude flag to 'do not over write configuration file'

Hiya

I would like to know, when you do an 'aptitide safe-upgrade'

And then you get the following example

Configuration file `/etc/apache2/sites-available/default'
 ==> Modified (by you or by a script) since installation.
 ==> Package distributor has shipped an updated version.
   What would you like to do about it ?  Your options are:
    Y or I  : install the package maintainer's version
    N or O  : keep your currently-installed version
      D     : show the differences between the versions
      Z     : start a shell to examine the situation
 The default action is to keep your current version.
*** default (Y/I/N/O/D/Z) [default=N] ?

Is there a flag to skip this section and accept no as the default? I.e. Do not over write the configuration.

It will be a really time saver.

Thanks
Brent