Re: Trouble with Nvidia driver

Hi!

I'd like to thank the kind replies of Bob and Daniel. With regard to their suggestions, they might like to know that:

- changing 'nvidia' for 'vesa' unfortunately didn't help;

- I had memtest86+ run for a long time, and no ram errors were reported.

But Bob's guess that perhaps it is not a driver-related problem may be correct. Today I finally decided to try Nvidia installer, and had the newest driver installed. And - unfortunately - the system continues to freeze. Therefore, the cause must lie somewhere else (if it is not a bug).

I'll keep trying, but my ideas are running out. I would greatly appreciate fresh suggestions from the community.

Best regards,
Eduardo