Re: Networking borked on new squeeze install[solved]

Solved someone on another list remembered for me that I had this same
problem several months ago where existing machines on the network
could get out but not new ones.  Rebooting the Netopia gateway solved
the problem.  Thanks to those who responded.

--
Mathew E. Enders

"Where once Samba and Apache sold Linux to the world they are now just
part of the plumbing.  But that's OK, plumbers make good money."
--Jeremy Allison