X server crashes after update to nvidia-glx 295.33-1

Hi everybody.
I have running a Debian Wheezy and i keep it up to date.
A few days ago I did the usual dist-upgrade which brought in nvidia-glx 295.33-1. Since then I experienced random freezes of my KDE desktop, but I still had a working
ssh connection to the affected machine. Some other details you can get from
the bug report I send to the package maintainers:

What about you guys? Did you also experienced that issue?
If so please contribute to that bug report. Thank you!