Re: [OT] Manually verifying PGP/MIME signature with GPG

On Tue, 10 Apr 2012 14:43:51 +0000, Camaleón wrote:

(...)

> Anyway, I get the posts through a nntp news server (Gmane), I don't know
> - because I've not tried- if the header information provided would be
> enough to be able to verify the signature manually.

Mmm, I tried this yesterday and it seems to be working fine from
Thunderbird + Enigmail with no additional tweaks: signatures (both
"inline" and "detached") are verified correctly.

If Enigmail can parse and verify the signed posts I see no reason for gpg
cannot do the same.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón