Re: [OT] Manually verifying PGP/MIME signature with GPG

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 03:14:49PM +0000, Camaleón wrote:
> If you're so worried, apply for a newbie-sitter job.

What exactly is that?

> Still, you failed to reply what was "misleading". Sigh.

Indeed, I haven't taken the time to go back and pick out the ones
that caught my attention in particular. If you'd really value me
to do so, I can do, either privately or in a new thread.

Taking things too personally aside, do you have a problem with the
actual advice I offered (don't reply on subjects you don't know
anything about?)