rtl8188ce in Debian Sid

Hey  everyone there,> http://wiki.debian.org/rtl819x

My laptopn ships with a realtek 8188ce chipset.But It often
disconnects from my  wireless router. I'm not sure whether it's the
problem of hardware(chipset) or the driver and firmware in Debian Sid.
I did reference this page** http://wiki.debian.org/rtl819x **. And it
did can connect to my router. The problem is it often disconnect from
my router. I was wondering someone use  rtl8188ce fine with driver(in
Debian from Kernel) and firmware(in  Debian from Realtek). If it's not
the  problem of driver and firmware, I should go replace another
realtek 8188ce chipset.
Thanks in advance!
Regards

--