Re: ibm server black screen console

You are right about the RSA -
I was wondering if anyone in this mail group has gotten it to work
with debian squeeze.
IBM talks about installing a libusb and libusb-devel packages - but I
only see them for redhat and SUSE - I do not see anything for debian.
Can anyone tell their experiences with the RSA/IMM and debian ???
Richard - I will investgate that "GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX' -- but do not
recollect seeing it in the config -
thanks
mjh