Re: ibm server black screen console

You - know I think you might be on to something, because I do not get
any major errors.
And when I start the gdm3 - it starts up perfect.
I think there is the IBM RSA board --- do you think the output is going there ?
I did not do anything strange to the setup - I just installed squeeze as is.
I do not know what is IMM -- what is it ?
I do not have any other video card in there - but i believe there is
an RSA board in the ibm box - a lights out board.

thanks
mjh