Re: Networking borked on new squeeze install

Sounds like a dns problem, Mat. Can you ping a network address outside
your borders? I like to keep several in the back of my head for that:
GTE/MCI/VZN's dns servers are 4.2.2.1, 4.2.2.2 and 4.2.2.3. Google's
are 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4. Can you ping them by address? what does the
search and/or domain lines in /etc/resolv.conf say?

--b