Re: OT: favorite free-software email-subscription / feeds.

On Sun, 08 Apr 2012 07:52:53 +1200, Chris Bannister wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 04, 2012 at 04:57:34PM +0000, Camaleón wrote:
>> - Pan (as newsreader for reading/post to mailing lists) - Mutt (as
>> e-mail client for personal things) - Thunderbird (as e-mail client for
>> work) - Liferea (as news feeder for reading web magazines and
>> newspapers)
>>
>> (heck, I now realize why my RAM consumption reaches up to "1.5 GiB"
>> :-P)
>
> I like rawdog for a lightweight agregator.

Although its ~350 KiB (uncompressed size) made my eyes round as plates,
is too simple to my liking :-)

If I were using a lightweight DE or window manager it would be a perfect
companion but using a full GNOME3 with gnome-shell I expect more
integration between the RSS reader with its environment.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón