Re: OT: favorite free-software email-subscription / feeds.

On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 08:55, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 04 Apr 2012 22:26:51 +0700, Sthu Deus wrote:
>
>> Can You recommend the debian / linux / free-software free
>> email-subscription / feeds - the ones You prefer?
>>

>> Thanks for Your time and advice.
>
> Sure, these are RSS feeds, no e-mail subscriptions anymore :-)
>
> http://www.linux-magazine.com/rss/feed/lmi_full
> http://feeds.feedburner.com/LinuxMagazine
> http://feeds.feedburner.com/linuxjournalcom
> http://feeds.feedburner.com/Phoronix
> http://rss.slashdot.org/Slashdot/slashdot
>
> I also followed "Linux Devices¹" (linux hardware related news) but
> has been recently adquired by a big magazine and the feeds are now
> gone :-(
>
> ¹http://www.linuxfordevices.com/

Interesting, I always get bored by the actual magazines, and they are
so abstracted and removed from the community...
Usually the closer I get to the community and devs, the more I enjoy it.

Although I use atom feeds a lot, I am thinking of using an atom to
email converter, especially if I set up a desktop email client.

Cheers,
Kelly Clowers