Re: [OT] Posting styles

Mika Suomalainen wrote:
> As far as I know, I have valid signature. That block which was pasted
> here is shown as invalid, because the one who first started
> complaining about it didn't use Enigmail and/or pasted only the
> signature block without message which it belongs to.

You may have a valid signature, but the way you have Icedove
configured to post your signature inline both means that it clutters up
viewing and replying, and prevents automatic signature validation (at
least in mutt) from working. While there's a well known procmail recipe
to convert clearsigned signatures to detached signatures, I personally
stopped using it, as clearsigned signatures are rare and deprecated.
I'd recommend switching to a detached signature.

--
see shy jo