apt-get ntfs-3g installation issue

i am trying to install a USB archive drive to my system and i want to
use this add-on to utilize my disk with Read Wright rights.
now when i run this command "apt-get install ntfs-3g" it give me this

  Err http://ftp.debian.org lenny/main libntfs-3g31 1:1.2531-1.1
  404 Not Found [IP: 130.89.148.12 80]
Err http://ftp.at.debian.org lenny/main libntfs-3g31 1:1.2531-1.1
  404 Not Found [IP: 213.129.232.18 80]
Err http://ftp.at.debian.org lenny/main ntfs-3g 1:1.2531-1.1
  404 Not Found [IP: 213.129.232.18 80]
Failed to fetch
http://ftp.at.debian.org/debian/pool/main/n/ntfs-3g/libntfs-3g31_1.2531-1.1_amd64.deb
 404 Not Found [IP: 213.129.232.18 80]
Failed to fetch
http://ftp.at.debian.org/debian/pool/main/n/ntfs-3g/ntfs-3g_1.2531-1.1_amd64.deb
 404 Not Found [IP: 213.129.232.18 80]
E: Unable to fetch some archives, maybe run apt-get update or try with
--fix-missing?

i ran apt-get update along and with out --fix-missing still same
error. i tried to manually download it but when i dpkg -i <package> it
showed me dependency errors and i don't wanna download all the
dependent package manually :(

Thanks