Re: upgrade to Wheezy fails with aptitude

On Monday 02 April 2012 22:15:08 Andrei POPESCU wrote:
> As I understand it the latest recommendation is to use apt-get from
> command line and aptitude interactively.

Ah!  Do you not use aptitude at the command line?  Is that what you are
saying?

I never use it any other way.  I tend to forget that it has an ncurses mode.
Which would explain why I thought that both apt and aptitude can be used for
day to day operations.  In fact, I am sure that I saw that - but not that it
was the most recent utterance from on high, and from what you say, it wasn't.

Lisi