Re: how to increase space for tmpfs /tmp

[hope you don't mind the CC, but I figured you don't follow debian-user
very closely]

On Lu, 02 apr 12, 21:56:20, Roger Leigh wrote:

> Have a look at /etc/init.d/mountoverflowtmp.
>
> Your root filesystem is full.  This triggers the mounting of a
> tmpfs on /tmp *irrespective* of the RAMTMP option, in order to
> allow you to log in.

Interesting, where can I read more about it? I already checked
README.Debian for binary package initscripts.

(i.e. is it Debian specific, when was it introduced, what are the
"symptoms", etc.)

Kind regards,
Andrei