Re: [OT] Posting styles -- Top vs Bottom

I've seen passionate debate on this issue, based
mainly on disrupted expectation (as the Bottom
guy opens the Top guy's email).

Seems to me the important thing is for a given
list to adopt one or the other style as standard
*for the list*.

Take a vote, asking, "Which is more important:
seeing the current message immediately (Top),
or keeping the flow in one-direction (Bottom)?"

PMA

P.S.  ...unless, of course, a resolution would be
        less fun than the debate.

Claudius Hubig wrote:
Hello Mika,