Re: Upgrade to wheezy possible?

I tried online to update to wheezy but was foiled by [a] my /usr
getting down to 7.5mbs and causing seg faults, and [b] falling foul of
a known bug thats in the bug tracking system (I forget which one atm),
so was unable to install wheezy. But as my system was part squeeze and
part wheezy it was unbootable, so I reloaded squeeze.

I'm now downloadng the weekly build of wheezy and will have a go at
installing that. I did download the net installer but didnt feel
confident at installing that so opted for the weekly build. We'll see
how it goes from there.

Thanks to all
Sharon.

--
A taste of linux = http://www.sharons.org.uk/taste/index.html
Debian 6,0.4, Gnome 1:2.30+7, LibreOffice 3.5.0