Re: Upgrade to wheezy possible?

Sharon Kimble wrote:
> Is it possible to upgrade to wheezy from squeeze with only 670.9mb
> available in my /usr partition please? Or do I need to repartition and
> reinstall squeeze and then upgrade to wheezy?

If I were in that mode I would consider removing everything that
wasn't absolutely required from the system.  Then after the system is
made small do the upgrade.  Once trimmed down to a very small system
it should be possible to upgrade.  Then after upgrading install the
packages that are desired.  In particular I would remove any X
graphical desktop environments since those tend to be very large.

Bob