Re: Upgrade to wheezy possible?

I ended up reinstalling debian 6 in one big partition as /usr had just
7.5mbs left and it was totally unusable. And when I rebooted I couldnt
gain access to it at all, so I was forced to do a reinstall.

I've tried installing wheezy by upgrading from squeeze and have fallen
foul of this bug ......
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=645713 ......... so
I'll have to wait until that bug is sorted out.

Thanks to you all for your ideas

Sharon.