Re: Impressora brother dcp 115C

On Wed, 28 Mar 2012 14:28:06 +0000 (UTC)
Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Camaleón,

> You mean for the swapped "h/b", right? Yes, that's one :-)

Thought so.   :-)

> But the mentioned (and correctly spelled) package is available for
> Ubuntu but not Debian, AFAICT.

I must admit, I didn't actually check for it in Debian.  I've just done
so, in the unlikely event that you're incorrect, but I couldn't find it
either.

{time passes}

Brother seem to have loads of stuff on their web site but it's i386,
not amd64.  At least, not that I could find.  Of course, we don't even
know what arch Osvaldo is using.

Whether any of this help the OP, IDK.  Assuming that he's(1) a) still
around, and b) understands English.

(1) I'm guessing that Osvaldo translates to Oswald, making the OP male.

--
 Regards  _
Well well well, you just can't tell