Re: Why did gtkdialog disappear from the repository?

Thanks for updating me.  I'm switching to PyGTK.  A good example of a dialog box consisting of buttons to push to perform a certain action is at http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/PyGTK_For_GUI_Programming/Signals .

At least I can be sure that PyGTK will be properly maintained, as it's part of Python.  Given how widely Python is used, I can't imagine support for it being dropped.  (And it's included with Linux Mint and antiX Linux.)

--
Jason Hsu <jhsu802701@jasonhsu.com>