Monitor remains in Standby after Suspend

Hello guys,

I have the following problem:

I use Debian/Wheezy (Testing) and have a NVIDIA Geforce Graphic Card,
an Eizo EV2335W monitor. If I use the option "Suspend" in GNOME 3,
everything works and the computer shuts down. If I start the computer
again, the screen does not activate itself, I mean, I can move the
mouse or keyboard, but I don't get back (the screen remains in
standby). Even a reboot does not help, only a full turn off with the
power button and a restart of the computer.

How one could solve this problem?

Thank you!