Apt-pinning confusion

Hi all

I'm trying to put the MythTV PVR XBMC version on my Shuttle box.
I need a newer alsa version than the one from Squeeze because the stable
version doesn't see the soundcard. So I wanted to install alsa from
testing.
And because I use a SSD I thought it would be a good idea to use the
squeeze-backports kernel.

What do you think it would be better to completely go with testing.
There are two reasons why I didn't want to do this:

First I need to compile the jme module manually to be able to use the
network interface. So I thought the less changes to the kernel makes me
less often compile that module again.

Second the XBMC version I want to install needs libboost version 1.47 or
older.

So I thought I'd go with Stable, the kernel from backports and alsa from
testing.
Unfortunately this doesn't work. I suppose my problem are wrong apt-
preferences numbers or something like this.

Here's my sources.list: http://pastebin.com/5SQhvDqw
And apt preferences: http://pastebin.com/VcndLA6C

And here's the error I get when I try to install linux-headers-686-pae
from squeeze-backports: http://pastebin.com/RcAPE36t

 linux-headers-686-pae : Depends: linux-headers-3.2.0-0.bpo.2-686-pae but
it is not going to be installed
E: Broken packages

Yesterday I had the problem with alsa but today witchcraft made the
problem with alsa disappear but the one with the kernel header and as
well build-essential appear.

Is this really a problem of the apt pinning numbers?
Or what can you suggest me to do?
Maybe stick with the stable kernel and compile alsa from source?

Best regards
Ramon