Re: Problem with trying to instal Debian

On 19/03/12 16:11, Bret Busby wrote:
> On Sun, 18 Mar 2012, Bret Busby wrote:

<snipped>

> I suppose it is possible that the reason that the repositories
> mirrors cannot be accessed, is due to this wireless network device,

Yes - it's possible.
The routing table on that box will tell you if that is being used as a
gateway.

# route

Alternatively it could be your DNS server (either not working, or
miss-set during install). Have a look at /etc/resolv.conf

<snipped>

Kind regards

answers to Debian questions:-