Re: Problem with trying to instal Debian

On Sun 18 Mar 2012 at 01:37:41 +0800, Bret Busby wrote:

> I do not know whether the firmware is faulty (the IPW firmware) or the
> mirror settings within the downloaded netinst ISO, are bad.
>
> But, it does not work.

If not a single mirror works for you it looks like a network problem.
Could you beef up on the previous 'IPW something or other'? Was firmware
asked for during the install? How did you provide it if it was? Any
chance of knowing what the card is and whether you set up the network
with DHCP? Cables plugged in tightly?