does anyone know where to get the latest aacraid module for squeeze latest version x86 ?

I am running an ibm x3650 7979 ServRaid 8K controller that comes with the x3650
I would like to get the latest version of aacraid module.
This looks to be my issue - i get a lot of aacraid hanging errors
after the install and the login screen seems to hang.

I would like :
1. get the latest version - seems to hang with the current version of squeeze.
2. how can i install it during the installaiton process of sqeeze

thanks
mjh