Problem with Kerberos5 using LDAP backend

Hi there!

I'm using the package krb5-kdc-ldap to use mi kerberos with LDAP backend.
I've followed the debian and ubuntu documentation and I find some
issues I can't solve:

· I fill the LDAP tree using the "kdb5_ldap_util" as seen in
documentation. The LDAP server is correctly written.
· The stash are created, with the neccesary credentials.
· When initializing the admin interface, with kadmin.local, i get:

kadmind[26023](Error): Can not fetch master key (error: Cannot
find/read stored master key). while initializing, aborting

The same when starting the service in /etc/init.d. In both cases, the
LDAP server is strongly readed:

krb5kdc: Can not fetch master key (error: Cannot find/read stored
master key). - while fetching master key K/M for realm EXAMPLE.ES

So, I think the options are:
1) In the LDAP server some information is missing (a bug in kdb5_ldap_util?)
2) There is something I don't understand in the procedure.

My config is:

##################
cat /etc/krb5.conf

[libdefaults]
        default_realm = EXAMPLE.ES
        forwadable = true
        proxiable = true

[realms]

        EXAMPLE.ES = {
                kdc = krb-krb.example.es
                admin_server = krb-krb.example.es
                default_domain = example.es
                database_module = openldap_ldapconf
        }

[domain_realm]
        .example.es = example.ES
        example.es = example.ES

[login]
        krb4_convert = true
        krb4_get_tickets = false

[logging]
        kdc = FILE:/var/log/kerberos/krb5kdc.log
        admin_server = FILE:/var/log/kerberos/kadmin.log
        default = FILE:/var/log/kerberos/krb5lib.log

[dbdefaults]
        ldap_kerberos_container_dn = ou=krb5,dc=example,dc=es

[dbmodules]
        openldap_ldapconf = {
                db_library = kldap
                ldap_kdc_dn = "cn=admin,dc=example,dc=es"

                # this object needs to have read rights on
                # the realm container, principal container and realm sub-trees
                ldap_kadmind_dn = "cn=admin,dc=example,dc=es"

                # this object needs to have read and write rights on
                # the realm container, principal container and realm sub-trees
                ldap_service_password_file = /etc/krb5kdc/service.keyfile
                ldap_servers = ldap://krb-ldap.example.es
                ldap_conns_per_server = 5
        }

##################

cat /etc/krb5kdc/kdc.conf

[kdcdefaults]
    kdc_ports = 750,88

[realms]
    example.ES = {
        database_name = /var/lib/krb5kdc/principal
        acl_file = /etc/krb5kdc/kadm5.acl
        key_stash_file = /etc/krb5kdc/service.keyfile
        kdc_ports = 750,88
        max_life = 10h 0m 0s
        max_renewable_life = 7d 0h 0m 0s
        master_key_type = des3-hmac-sha1
        supported_enctypes = aes256-cts:normal arcfour-hmac:normal
des3-hmac-sha1:normal des-cbc-crc:normal des:normal des:v4 des:norealm
des:onlyrealm des:$
        default_principal_flags = +preauth
    }

kadmin.local debug (strace). In pastebin because there are a lot of lines:
http://pastebin.com/h7fLYFKD

Any idea?

Best regards.

--
/* Arturo Borrero Gonzalez || cer.inet@linuxmail.org */
/* Use debian gnu/linux! Best OS ever! */