Re: is there no sane, minimal, graphical RSS feed reader in existance?

2012-02-27 05:56, Celejar skrev:
On Sun, 26 Feb 2012 07:39:14 +0100
Johan Grönqvist<johan.gronqvist@gmail.com>  wrote:
Have you been disappointed by the 1.8 version as well?

Not sure - my current installation is Squeeze, and I have 1.6.4. My
using that machine.

1.8 is not yet in debian, sid still has 1.6.5.

In any event, I'm currently pretty happy with
Liferea (1.6.x), although it's kind of sluggish (perceptible lag when
moving to new item / feed, very slow startup, serious application
unresponsiveness while updating all feeds).

My opinions exactly, but I am looking forward to 1.8, when it enters the debian archive.

/ johan